Saturday, October 24, 2009

Introduction to Blogging

Hi All,

I am Kishore Krishnan. I am a software test engineer. I have quite a bit of experience in test automation and have worked on many tools. To quote some would be AutoIT, Perl, TCL, Sahi, QTP, TestComplete, Selenium etc. I have designed frameworks with many of the industry available tools as mentioned above.

The idea behind me starting this blog is to share some thoughts that I have with other needy people around the world. I am planning to Issue some interesting concepts about Software Test Automation, Frameworks, Some methodologies to be used to make automation interesting, and so on. I hope that this blog could help atleast some in understanding basic concepts of automation, and also some of tools.

Regards,
Kishore

No comments:

Post a Comment